We offer more than just another job.
Account Services Representative II
Monday – Friday 8:00 - 4:30
- Answer customer phone calls regarding balances, transfers, in-coming and out-going wire transfers, stop payments, and general questions by displaying a positive attitude and assisting the customer with their needs. Cross-sell products that are beneficial to the customer. Work well as a team to ensure that customers have the information that they need and no one person takes the majority of the phone calls.
- Responsible for reviewing signatures and endorsements on large items and complete credit references in a timely manner. Complete various projects as needed.
- Shared rotation of duties:
- Responsible for reviewing Stop Payment Report and process returns.
- Review and balance 800 accounts.
- Reviews Fluctuation report daily.
- Handles all return mail, distributes it to appropriate departments/personal.
- Responsible for daily review and notice for sweep account.
- Responsible for reconciling any items in the POD GL account.
- Responsible for processing Federal Reserve incoming check returns.
- Print morning notices and cd interest checks.
- Prepare morning courier bags for pickup.
- Responsible for processing Lockbox deposits through Remote Deposit.
- Scan signature cards and file new and redeemed CD’s.
- Responsible for processing the Un-posted items and send NOC’s.
- Prepare mixed deposit report.
- Responsible for printing/mailing NSF notices in a timely manner.
- Maintain closed account forms/pulling and file closed signature cards.
- Reconcile teller personal money order accounts.
How to Apply
Visit Jobs in Minneapolis to apply.
Benefits for full time & part time over 20 hours/week:
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) and Employment Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Free parking
- Professional work environment
- Friendly employees
- Flexible hours (depending upon position)
- Advancement potential
Thank you for your interest in Northeast Bank. If you have been referred to us by an employee, please tell us who referred you.
Northeast Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Vets/Disability Employer.