Free Spirit Club Newsletter
Click here to read our press release regarding Autobooks.
Consumer and Business eNews
Enroll to receive our monthly Consumer and Business eNewsletters.
- In January 2017, Northeast Bank was given the Community Champion Recognition Certificate for contributions, service, and support of the local community.
- Northeast Bank was awarded “Best in Class: Midsize Company” at the 2017 Community Impact Awards, presented by the Minnesota Business Magazine. This award recognizes overall excellence for positive impact on Minnesota communities.
- Northeast Bank was chosen as an honorable mention at the ABA Foundation Community Commitment Award for Protecting Older Americans.
- Northeast Bank was again the Premier Sponsor at the 2017 Fire and Ice Plunge to benefit Southern Anoka Community Assistance (SACA) on January 28, 2017.
- The Free Spirit Club Travel Spectacular was held on Tuesday, February 13. Over 150 Free Spirit Club members and their guests enjoyed a delicious meal while learning about the great 2017 tours being offered by Jefferson Tours and Premier World Tours.
- On Thursday, February 15th, seven employees volunteered at the East Side Neighborhood Services Vital Aging Luncheon. Seniors from the community were invited to enjoy live entertainment, lunch and a chance to win prizes.
- The Free Spirit Club Bingo Party was held on Wednesday, April 8 in the Walter C. Rasmussen Community Room.
- On Wednesday, April 26, Northeast Bank celebrated Community Banking Day by hosting a shredding event at our New Brighton location. An estimated 2,562 pounds of paper was collected and shredded during our two hour event. We also had free brownies and ice cream for those who attended the event!
- On Thursday, May 11, eight Northeast Bank employees volunteered their time at Eastside Neighborhood Services' Annual Wine Tasting event held at the Nicollet Island Pavilion.
- On June 20, 2017, Northeast Bank was recognized as a Business Ambassador at the 2017 Celebrate Northeast Parade.
- On Friday, September 8, our FREE Community Picnic was held at our Minneapolis location. We served tacos, chips and salsa, corn, beverages, and Dilly Bars to approximately 600 people.
- On Tuesday, September 19, Northeast Bank celebrated Community Impact Week by hosting lunch, bingo, and prizes at Aeon, a local nonprofit housing developer.
- Northeast Bank participated in the Minnesota Brain Alliance Annual Walk for Thought event in New Brighton on Saturday, September 23. The Northeast Bank team "Penny for Your Thoughts" consisted of 12 walkers.
- Northeast Bank sponsored the Annual East Side Neighborhood Services Brew Fest on Saturday, October 7. Four volunteers representing Northeast Bank helped issue wristbands, tickets, and helped with clean-up.
- On October 23, 2017, Northeast Bank was recognized at the Columbia Heights City Council meeting, where it was proclaimed that October 26 is “Northeast Bank Day”!