Northeast Money Market Business Savings
- Competitive, tiered rates; higher balances earn higher rates
- Avoid the $5 quarterly basic fee by maintaining a $50 minimum balance
- Free, unlimited in-person withdrawals or by mail
Business Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- No setup or maintenance fees
Business Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Helps retain and attract good employees
- Contributions are tax deductible*
- Reduced insurance premiums
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPENING A LEGAL ENTITY ACCOUNT
Effective May 11, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against crimes to evade financial measures designed to combat terrorism and other national security threats.
EACH time an account is opened for a covered Legal Entity, we are required to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, social security number (as well as identification documents) for each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more) and one individual that has significant managerial control of the Legal Entity.
If you are opening an account on behalf of a Legal Entity, you will be required to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
We proudly support all efforts to protect and maintain the security of our customers and our country.