Access your accounts — according to your schedule — with our suite of digital banking services.
Business Online Banking
- Fast and secure service available to business customers for $10/month
- View business account balances, transactions and check images
- Create multiple users and control their access
- Transfer funds between Northeast Bank accounts
- Make loan payments
- Input stop payments
- View EDI ACH addenda information
- Export transaction data to programs such as QuickBooks for easier record keeping
- Positive Pay for checks and ACH debits
Business Bill Pay
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Establish multiple user functionality
IMPORTANT: Our Online Banking system will stop supporting Internet Explorer effective January 1, 2021. If you are currently using Internet Explorer (or a version of Microsoft Edge less than 70), we recommend you switch to the new Microsoft Edge or another supported browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Easily manage company finances anytime, anywhere:
- View account balances, transaction history, and check images
- Enroll in and access eStatements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive text alerts for balance or transaction notifications
- Pay individuals or companies
- Tag transactions and add receipts for expense management
- Stop Payments (standard fees apply)
- Cash management capabilities:
- Pay or return Positive Pay Check and/or ACH exceptions
- Initiate ACH batches
- Transmit wire transfers
- Access via the Northeast Bank mobile app with your Online Banking credentials
- Encrypted for your security
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile device
- Must be enrolled in online banking and bill pay
- Must download the Northeast Bank mobile app
- 10 free mobile deposits per month or unlimited mobile deposits for a small, monthly fee
- Enhanced security and fraud protection
- Instructions for depositing a check:
- Checks must be endorsed on the back and include the "For NE Bank Mobile Deposit Only" restrictive endorsement
- Lay the check on a flat surface with a dark background and good lighting
- Touch the "Front of Check" button and center the front of the check in the window on your phone
- Note: the app will focus and take a picture of the check for you
- Touch the "Back of Check" button and take a photo of the back of the check
- Click "Save Images"
- Indicate which account you would like to deposit into
- Enter the check amount
- Review information and click "Submit Deposit"
*Although mobile banking is provided by Northeast Bank at no charge, you may be charged access rates by your mobile carrier. Web access is required for mobile banking. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Catch fraudulent activity before the money leaves your account
- Included with Business Online Banking or Online Cash Management
- Ability to approve or return checks or electronic transactions before they post to your account
- Sends alerts when a mismatch occurs
- You decide whether or not to approve the payment
- Mitigates fraud losses
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your check and ACH transactions are receiving extra validation