EFFECTIVE MAY 26, 2020
Our temporary drive-thru hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon.
New Brighton & Coon Rapids lobbies and safe deposit area entrances will be open Monday - Friday 9 AM - Noon.
Minneapolis remains by appointment only.
Effective May 18, 2020, our new temporary drive-thru hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon. Our lobby and safe deposit area entrance are currently by appointment only Monday thru Friday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
April 24, 2020 Update:
There are numerous federal, state and private programs and resources being rolled out to help small businesses and nonprofits affected by COVID-19. We will compile information here to share with you.
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) was established through the CARES Act for small businesses and nonprofits to apply for SBA loans. Here is the latest PPP Loan Application.
An additional $310 billion in PPP funds has been allocated and the SBA started accepting PPP applications again on Monday, April 27, 2020.
If you are an existing customer and interested in a PPP Loan, please complete the brief form on our SBA PPP page and we will follow up with you.
For non-Northeast Bank customers, we invite eligible borrowers to leverage the Lendio national network of approved SBA lenders to submit your PPP Loan application and documentation: www.lendio.com. Borrowers can submit their PPP application data and documentation now in advance of the SBA starting to accept new PPP applications. Live help is available on the portal for borrowers with questions via chat, phone and email.
You can access additional information about relief programs and resources on our website: HERE.
Our lobby and safe deposit area entrance are currently by appointment only Monday thru Friday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
To set up an appointment, please contact your banker directly or call:
- Minneapolis: 612-379-8811
- New Brighton: 651-529-1460
- Coon Rapids: 763-784-3533
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, and we sincerely thank you for your trust in Northeast Bank.
March 18, 2020:
Serving our customers is our highest priority. As concerns have continued to develop and evolve with COVID-19 (the novel coronavirus), we are closely monitoring the situation and its potential impact on our operations. Be assured, we have plans in place to continue to serve our customers. Northeast Bank maintains a robust business continuity program, including a pandemic plan.
In cooperation with the guidance of our state and the federal government, we are taking the proactive step of implementing the following social distancing protocols, effective March 18, 2020 through Saturday, April 4, 2020. The purpose of social distancing is to reduce the frequency, proximity, and duration of contact between people to reduce the spread of this contagious disease. Individuals that remain more than six feet apart from each other are less likely to exchange infectious illnesses.
The following procedures will be posted at the main entrance of each of our three bank locations and are intended to protect our customers and our employees so we may continue to offer the services you need during this time.
- Our lobby and safe deposit area entrance will be by appointment only. Please call 612-379-8811 Minneapolis, 651-529-1460 New Brighton, or 763-784-3533 Coon Rapids, or contact your banker directly to set up an appointment. You can also schedule an appointment here. Please no handshaking or other physical contact during appointments.
- Please utilize our drive-thru area(s) for your banking services whenever possible, such as deposits, cash back, Bank Money Order purchases, coin orders, etc. We have expanded the services available to you in that area to meet your needs without you having to come into the bank.
- Use our extensive suite of Digital Banking products (online banking, bill pay, mobile banking and mobile deposit) to reduce your need to leave your home. It’s easy to get started! Click the Online Banking Login button at the top of our website, and then Enroll and follow the prompts. A banker is also just a phone call away to help walk you through the process.
- Call our 24/7 toll-free telephone banking number at 844-628-9807 to check balances and complete internal transfers. You can also call a banker to complete transfers if needed.
- Use your Northeast Bank debit card to make surcharge-free ATM withdrawals at any of the 30,000+ MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide, many of which also accept deposits. To find the nearest MoneyPass ATM, you can use our mobile app or go to www.moneypass.com. Please contact us if you need to adjust the daily ATM withdrawal or POS purchase limits on your debit card.
- We are here to help you. If you have questions or need help with your banking, please call us or send a secure message via the Contact link in Online Banking or through the Send Secure Message menu option in Mobile Banking and we will respond as soon as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We will continue to provide periodic updates as conditions change. Please visit our website at nebankmn.com for updates. We are here for you if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your trust in Northeast Bank. We appreciate your understanding and assistance in keeping each other safe and healthy. As we move forward, serving our customers and keeping our employees safe will continue to be at the forefront of every decision we make.
Thomas M. Beck