August 7, 2020 Update:
Northeast Bank is pleased to announce our Business Customer Relief Grant Program to help customers whose business was materially impacted by COVID-19 and the associated substantial closure of the economy.
This grant is open to businesses in selected industries who have their primary banking relationship at Northeast Bank and were a customer prior to March 1, 2020. Applications must be submitted by August 21, 2020 at 5 PM.
For more information about the Northeast Bank Business Customer Relief Grant and to apply, please visit: www.NEBankMN.com/ReliefGrant
June 26, 2020 Update:
The last day to submit Paycheck Protection Program loan applications is June 30, 2020. Northeast Bank is no longer accepting applications.
June 17, 2020 Update:
The Paycheck Protection Program forms and resources from the SBA and the Treasury Department, including the latest PPP loan application and the two PPP loan forgiveness applications along with their accompanying instructions, are available here: https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/cares/assistance-for-small-businesses.
Please review both sets of PPP loan forgiveness instructions to determine whether the EZ or standard forgiveness application is appropriate for your situation.
If you received a PPP Loan from Northeast Bank, your lender will follow up with you with additional information.
EFFECTIVE MAY 26, 2020
Our temporary drive-thru hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon.
Our lobbies and safe deposit areas are open Monday - Friday 9 AM - Noon.
April 24, 2020 Update:
There are numerous federal, state and private programs and resources being rolled out to help small businesses and nonprofits affected by COVID-19. We will compile information here to share with you.
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) was established through the CARES Act for small businesses and nonprofits to apply for SBA loans. The latest PPP Loan Application is available here: https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/cares/assistance-for-small-businesses.
An additional $310 billion in PPP funds were allocated to the program, and the SBA is still accepting PPP loan applications.
You can access additional information about relief programs and resources on our website: HERE.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, and we sincerely thank you for your trust in Northeast Bank.
March 18, 2020:
Serving our customers is our highest priority. As concerns have continued to develop and evolve with COVID-19 (the novel coronavirus), we are closely monitoring the situation and its potential impact on our operations. Be assured, we have plans in place to continue to serve our customers. Northeast Bank maintains a robust business continuity program, including a pandemic plan.
In cooperation with the guidance of our state and the federal government, we are taking the proactive step of implementing the following social distancing protocols, effective March 18, 2020 through Saturday, April 4, 2020. The purpose of social distancing is to reduce the frequency, proximity, and duration of contact between people to reduce the spread of this contagious disease. Individuals that remain more than six feet apart from each other are less likely to exchange infectious illnesses.
The following procedures will be posted at the main entrance of each of our three bank locations and are intended to protect our customers and our employees so we may continue to offer the services you need during this time.
- Our lobby and safe deposit area entrance will be by appointment only. Please call 612-379-8811 Minneapolis, 651-529-1460 New Brighton, or 763-784-3533 Coon Rapids, or contact your banker directly to set up an appointment. You can also schedule an appointment here. Please no handshaking or other physical contact during appointments.
- Please utilize our drive-thru area(s) for your banking services whenever possible, such as deposits, cash back, Bank Money Order purchases, coin orders, etc. We have expanded the services available to you in that area to meet your needs without you having to come into the bank.
- Use our extensive suite of Digital Banking products (online banking, bill pay, mobile banking and mobile deposit) to reduce your need to leave your home. It’s easy to get started! Click the Online Banking Login button at the top of our website, and then Enroll and follow the prompts. A banker is also just a phone call away to help walk you through the process.
- Call our 24/7 toll-free telephone banking number at 844-628-9807 to check balances and complete internal transfers. You can also call a banker to complete transfers if needed.
- Use your Northeast Bank debit card to make surcharge-free ATM withdrawals at any of the 30,000+ MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide, many of which also accept deposits. To find the nearest MoneyPass ATM, you can use our mobile app or go to www.moneypass.com. Please contact us if you need to adjust the daily ATM withdrawal or POS purchase limits on your debit card.
- We are here to help you. If you have questions or need help with your banking, please call us or send a secure message via the Contact link in Online Banking or through the Send Secure Message menu option in Mobile Banking and we will respond as soon as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We will continue to provide periodic updates as conditions change. Please visit our website at nebankmn.com for updates. We are here for you if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your trust in Northeast Bank. We appreciate your understanding and assistance in keeping each other safe and healthy. As we move forward, serving our customers and keeping our employees safe will continue to be at the forefront of every decision we make.
Thomas M. Beck