Stay connected to your money. Easily access your Northeast Bank accounts — anytime, anywhere.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Northeast Bank customers
- Manage your account anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between your accounts here and at other U.S. financial institutions
- View checks images (available for up to 6 months)
- Make loan payments
- Set up alerts to notify you of payments, balances, and more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Save time with fewer trips to the bank; save money on postage and checks
- Print or download to financial management software such as Quicken®
IMPORTANT: Our Online Banking system will stop supporting Internet Explorer effective January 1, 2021. If you are currently using Internet Explorer (or a version of Microsoft Edge less than 70), we recommend you switch to the new Microsoft Edge or another supported browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Easily manage your finances anytime, anywhere:
- View account balances, transaction history and check images
- Enroll in and access eStatements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive text alerts for balance or transaction notifications
- Pay individuals or companies
- Tag transactions and add receipts for expense management
- Stop Payments (standard fees apply)
- Use this service one of two convenient ways:
- Encrypted for your security
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile device
- Fast, secure, and free service
- Access and enroll via the Northeast Bank Mobile Banking app
- Smartphone must have camera and internet access
- No charge for mobile check deposits with personal online banking access
- Checks must include "For NE Bank Mobile Deposit Only" restrictive endorsement
- Instructions for depositing a check:
- Checks must be endorsed on the back and include the "For NE Bank Mobile Deposit Only" restrictive endorsement
- Lay the check on a flat surface with a dark background and good lighting
- Touch the "Front of Check" button and take a photo of the front of the check
- Note: the app will focus and take a picture of the check for you
- Touch the "Back of Check" button and take a photo of the back of the check
- Click "Save Images"
- Indicate which account you would like to deposit into
- Enter the check amount
- Review your images, amount, and account info, and then click "Submit Deposit"
If you can send and receive text messages, you can access your Northeast Bank accounts. Text any of the following commands to 39257.
|ENROLL||Enroll in text banking.|
|BAL||Receive balances for all accounts.|
|BAL [nickname]||Receive the balance for the nicknamed account.|
|HIST||Receive history for all accounts.|
|HIST [nickname]||Receive history for the nicknamed account.|
|XFER [from last four of account] [to last four of account]||Transfer funds between two accounts.|
|XFER [from account nickname 1] [to account nickname 2]||Transfer funds between two accounts.|
|HELP||Request a list of available commands and customer service information.|
|STOP||Cancel text messaging service.|
*Although mobile banking is provided by Northeast Bank at no charge, you may be charged access rates by your mobile carrier. Internet access is required for mobile banking. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Immediately confirm and stop fraud with SMS Transaction Alerts from our Debit Card Fraud Center
- Receive notifications of suspicious debit card activity via text message and email
- Send reply to suspend transactions
- Available to any mobile device that can receive SMS/text messages
- Quickly and easily send money to friends and family from your Northeast Bank account with Pay a Person though bill pay
- Payment notification send to the recipient's email or mobile phone number
- They enter a security key you pick for them and their bank account information to link to their account
- Money then goes directly to their bank account*
- Conveniently available through bill pay within online or mobile banking
- Save valuable time; no trips to the bank necessary
- You should only send money to people you know and trust
- Northeast Bank customers can also pay or receive from other people through popular apps like Venmo and Zelle.
- Download the payment app, create an account with them, and link your Northeast Bank deposit account or debit card
- NOTE: Zelle accounts must be linked to your Northeast Bank debit card
*Money is sent electronically via ACH and should be available in the recipient's bank account 1-3 business days after they have verified their security key and entered their bank information.
- Reduce paper clutter and stay better organized and reduce chances of identity theft and fraud
- Save resources
- Easy to read and navigate
- Receive notice when new statement is ready — no more waiting for your statement to come in the mail
- Quicker access than paper statements
- Access past statements up to 18 months
- Ability to download and save for future reference
- Secured with online banking credentials
To sign up for eStatements, click on eStatements in online or mobile banking and follow the enrollment prompts. View the eStatement Enrollment Guide for step-by-step instructions