Earn higher interest and benefits for having your banking relationship at Northeast Bank.
- Track, manage, and budget with a single app
- Mobile Deposit
- Tag transactions & export data
- Competitive Rates
Earn higher interest and benefits for having your banking relationship at Northeast Bank
- Earn higher interest and up to $20 in ATM fee refunds if you meet at least two of these four criteria each statement cycle:
- Enrollment in online banking and eStatements, which are free of charge
- 10 or more debit point-of sale (POS) purchases post and settle to your account
- Account deposits/credits of $1,000 or more post to your account during the statement cycle
- Maintain a minimum balance of $10,000 or greater in your Northeast Bank Relationship Account throughout the statement cycle
- Free unlimited transactions
- Free eStatements or paper statements
- Free Official Bank Checks (Cashier’s Checks)
- Free overdraft transfer protection sweep transfers between this account and linked savings account if you sign up for that service.
- Northeast Bank will make a donation to local nonprofits quarterly through the Northeast Bank Foundation based on the balances held in NE Relationship Accounts.
- One free box of single or duplicate Specialty checks each year
- Free debit card with access to the MoneyPass® nationwide, surcharge-free ATM network
- $10 basic fee per statement cycle – can be avoided if:
- You are the owner or an executive of a Business customer at Northeast Bank, OR
- You maintain an average current balance of $10,000 across your personal deposit accounts at Northeast Bank throughout the statement cycle
- Limit one account per person
- $500 minimum deposit to open
$20 fee for closing account within 3 months of opening.