If you have trouble logging in and need help with resetting your password, complete the following steps:
- If you are logging in from our website, select Log In enter your Username and click Sign In. Select Forgot? beneath the username and password fields.
- Complete the information on the form, including the Username and Email. If you do not know this information, you can Try another way and you will be asked for different verification information. Select Next.
Or if you are logging in using the My Northeast Bank mobile app, first select Forgot on the passcode screen. Then confirm that you want to Reset your passcode, which will bring you to the sign-in screen for the app, where you can click Forgot and get to the Account recovery screen.
- Select the way that you would like your password reset instructions sent to you.
- Click on the Reset password link in the email or text that you received, which will take you to a screen where you select how you would like to receive a verification code.
- Enter the verification code and select Verify.
Note: If you did not receive the verification code you can either Resend it or select Try another way.
- The Reset Password screen will ask you to enter your new password twice. You can click Show rules to see the password rules.
- Select Update.
- The Dashboard screen appears and your password has been reset.
If you continue to have trouble logging in to My Northeast Bank, please contact Digital Banking at 612-379-8811.
If you are logging in using the My Northeast Bank Mobile app and forgot your device passcode, select Forgot?
Then confirm that you want to Reset your device passcode.
Enter your credentials to log back into the mobile app.
Enter a 4-digit passcode for your mobile device. Then confirm it.
Then you are all set to use your new 4-digit passcode to access the My Northeast Bank app on your phone. You will also be prompted to enable biometric access if you like.